Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2019.1.1.6977.1430
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2019.1.1.
- Wwise SDK: 2019.1.1
- Unity: Unity 5.6, 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2, 2018.3 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration does not support Unity 4. Compatibility with Unity versions not listed above is not guaranteed.
|Platforms:||Wwise Unity Integration tested on:|
UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
|Magic Leap (Lumin OS)||Unity 2019.1.0f2 with ML SDK 0.19.0|
- WG-40425 Changed AkEvents within Timeline to update accurately, reflecting changes in name and timing and indicating when SoundBanks are regenerated with new information.
- WG-41071 Ensured AkEvent clips in Timeline are created with a proper minimum duration, if the total duration is unknown.
WG-41383 Added the ability to specify whether or not
AkEventPlayableobjects stop at the end of their associated clip.
- WG-41684 Fixed: Cannot build Windows executables from the Mac editor.
WG-41721 Changed the
AkRoomPortalcomponent to have option to choose an initial state.
- WG-42001 Fixed: Crash when setting AkExternalSourceInfo.szFile.
- WG-42612 (Switch) Source solution can now be built with no folder location requirements.
- WG-42625 Properly exposed API to receive arrays of structures.
- WG-42841 Fixed NullReferenceException when selecting GameObject with AkAmbient attached.
- WG-42870 Packaged the Motion plug-in DLL into the Unity Integration.
Generated on Thu Jul 16 2020 11:05:04 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.17