Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2019.1.2.7018.1480
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2019.1.2.
- Wwise SDK: 2019.1.2
- Unity: Unity 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2, 2018.3, 2018.4, 2019.1 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration does not support Unity 4. Compatibility with Unity versions not listed above is not guaranteed.
|Platforms:||Wwise Unity Integration tested on:|
UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
|Magic Leap (Lumin OS)||Unity 2019.1.8f1 with ML SDK 0.21.0|
- WG-42831 Added the settings that determine whether the sound engine will render while suspended from the Unity callbacks.
- WG-43182 Fixed migration of Unity projects with large numbers of scenes by closing all opened scenes.
- WG-43292 Fixed Spatial Audio Portals causing errors when placed correctly.
- WG-43347 (Switch) Fixed deployment problem when using Community Plug-ins.
- WG-43358 (iOS) Fixed deployment problem when using Community Plug-ins.
- WG-43676 UWP: updated to VS 2017, added support for ARM64.
- WG-44134 Fixed Unity project build failure on AkSoundEngine.a after integration with Wwise using Launcher 2019.5.905.
Generated on Tue Oct 6 2020 11:06:45 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.17