Game Multimedia Engine (GME) is a game cloud service by Tencent Cloud, which provides high-quality, cost-efficient and scalable in-game voice communication services for game developers. An end-to-end service that is easy to integrate, GME allows developers to enhance real-time multiplayer experiences so that players can instantly connect with each other around the globe.
In-game Voice Chat Adapted to various game scenarios
- Team Voice Mode: Multiple users can speak at the same time with ultra-low latency, which is suitable for multiplayer squad and competitive games.
- Casual Voice Mode: A high-quality voice chatting experience, suitable for live broadcasting in games, table games, board games, and other social games.
3D Positional Voice Chats
- In a 3D space, players can hear each other based on the their relative positions in-game, so as to offer an immersive and realistic chat experience.
- Players can change their voices in real-time.
Cross-Platform and ease to use
- Enables voice communication across different platforms.
- Easy to use and can be integrated in 1-2 days.
- Fully managed service that is scalable according to the number of concurrent players.
Versions & platforms
This plug-in is compatible with the following Wwise versions: 2019.2.0 and later
This plug-in runs on the following platforms.