Already have Wwise Installed?
Try out all plug-ins free of charge!
In order to try out this plug-in, you must download it from Audiokinetic’s website, then install it from the Wwise Launcher.
Multiple versions of this plug-in exist. Select the version compatible with your installed version of Wwise, then Download and follow the installation instructions below.
- Open the Wwise Launcher and go to the PLUG-INS tab. Under INSTALL NEW PLUG-INS section, select Add from directory then Add from archive.
- Locate your downloaded archive and select it. The Launcher will then proceed to extract the plug-in. You are now ready to use your plug-in within Wwise!
- In Unity/Unreal tab, locate your project and click on Modify Wwise in project. Below form will be displayed.
- In order to install required libraries in your Unity/Unreal project, click on Modify.
Note: for Unreal only, you will have to recompile your project following the below steps:
- In a text editor, open <Unreal Project>/Plugins/Wwise/Source/AkAudio/AkAudio.Build.cs
- Locate this line: AddWwiseLib(Target, "AkRecorderFX"); Under it, add the following line: AddWwiseLib(Target, "MyPlugin"); where "MyPlugin" should be replaced by the name of the plug-in library inside the Wwise SDK folder.