Wwise Reflect is a geometry-informed plug-in that dynamically renders early reflections based on the proximity of the listener/emitter to reflective surfaces, such as walls, ceilings, and floors. Wwise Reflect not only enhances immersion and the sense of space, but also brings out variety and naturalness from limited audio assets by blending them with a dynamic environment. Wwise Reflect offers full customization, catering to the artistic needs of sound designers and today’s interactive media narrative and storytelling demands.
Sense of Presence and Immersion
- Use dynamic early reflections to automatically add life to each of your sounds. Any slight movement or rotation from the emitter or listener renders a different audio output, which is much more realistic than standard static rendering.
- Enrich the sense of space and physicality with surrounding materials using acoustic textures: A four band filter designed to simulate real world absorption of typical materials such as wood, concrete, drywall, and fabric.
- Define custom distance attenuations for early reflections with volume, LPF, HPF, and spread curves.
- Adapt quality and performance by defining the order of reflections each sound emitter generates.
- Attach the Speed of Sound property to RTPC for creative slowdown or "bullet-time" effects.
Versions & platforms
This plug-in is compatible with the following Wwise versions: From 2017.1 To 2018.1
This plug-in runs on the following platforms.