Cube is a full open-source first person shooter game, with C++ source code and a Wwise project with accompanying documentation. Cube can help you better understand how to integrate the Wwise sound engine into your game. This game was chosen as an example for the simplicity of its gameplay and is used by the 101 and 201 certification courses.. It provides a functional game to experiment with Wwise, and easily iterate on the project’s content while fine-tuning your real-time mixing skills and profiling what’s happening under the game’s hood.
Samples can be installed from the Wwise launcher.
Sample installation steps
- Click on the SAMPLES tab, then select Wwise.
- Samples are distributed for a specific version of Wwise.
- Select your Wwise version. If you have not installed Wwise yet, you can do so from the Wwise tab.
- Your samples will be displayed below the Versions box. If no samples are installed, click on the blue Modify Wwise <version number> button.
- From the left column labeled Packages, select Samples to expand the list of individual Samples available.
- Select the samples you wish to install.
- Click on the blue button labeled Modify at the bottom of the page.
- Your samples will start installing. After the installation process is complete, samples you have installed will be listed in SAMPLES tab.