The Wwise Authoring API Samples Pack provides you with various samples structured around tasks that help you learn WAAPI essentials. You will be able to create comprehensive integrations of Wwise into any engine, tool, or application, and you will be able to do so with any Internet-capable language, operating system, or environment.
The Wwise Authoring API can be installed during the installation of Wwise 2017.1, or later versions.
The Wwise Authoring API Installation Steps
- During the Installation of Wwise 2017.1, or later versions:
- Ensure you check SDK (C++)
- Click Install
- After Installation:
- In the Wwise tab, click the tool icon
- Select Open Containing Folder
- Browse to SDK\samples\WwiseAuthoringAPI
- Find the readme.md file in the subdirectories for your preferred language and protocol (e.g.
- Follow the instructions in the file