The Sample Project is a Wwise project accompanied with documentation. Through typical sound design examples, it demonstrates fundamental Wwise features such as footstep structures, day/night cycling ambiences, interactive music, MIDI, virtual instruments, and more. We encourage you to take a look at this project to see how you can creatively use Wwise to manage your game audio, in a complete project.
Samples can be installed from the Wwise launcher.
Sample installation steps
- Click on the SAMPLES tab, then select Wwise.
- Samples are distributed for a specific version of Wwise.
- Select your Wwise version. If you have not installed Wwise yet, you can do so from the Wwise tab.
- Your samples will be displayed below the Versions box. If no samples are installed, click on the blue Modify Wwise <version number> button.
- From the left column labeled Packages, select Samples to expand the list of individual Samples available.
- Select the samples you wish to install.
- Click on the blue button labeled Modify at the bottom of the page.
- Your samples will start installing. After the installation process is complete, samples you have installed will be listed in SAMPLES tab.