The Wwise Project Adventure is comprised of a complete Wwise project along with a comprehensive handbook in PDF format by audio designer Damien Kastbauer. From basic authoring examples to more advanced topics such as performance optimizations and dynamic mixing, the handbook shows you how to implement interactive and dynamic audio for any game project using Wwise, covering the process from start to finish. The accompanying Wwise project allows you to take a hands-on approach to investigating the techniques as you go through the various chapters.
Samples can be installed from the Wwise launcher.
Sample installation steps
- Click on the SAMPLES tab, then select Wwise.
- Samples are distributed for a specific version of Wwise.
- Select your Wwise version. If you have not installed Wwise yet, you can do so from the Wwise tab.
- Your samples will be displayed below the Versions box. If no samples are installed, click on the blue Modify Wwise <version number> button.
- From the left column labeled Packages, select Samples to expand the list of individual Samples available.
- Select the samples you wish to install.
- Click on the blue button labeled Modify at the bottom of the page.
- Your samples will start installing. After the installation process is complete, samples you have installed will be listed in SAMPLES tab.