The Limbo game and its corresponding Wwise project have been made available to allow experimenting with interactive audio using Wwise along with an actual game. Modify the game sound design by adding your own audio files, changing audio behaviors, remixing, and monitor in real-time what happens under the hood in an actual game situation. Note that the original audio files will not be included, only the Wwise project with empty Sound SFX objects. This sample project is meant for users who are already familiar with Wwise. If you are unfamiliar with Wwise, we recommend that you start by learning Wwise using the Wwise-101 Certification learning material.
Samples can be installed from the Wwise launcher.
Sample installation steps
- Click on the SAMPLES tab, then select Wwise.
- Samples are distributed for a specific version of Wwise.
- Select your Wwise version. If you have not installed Wwise yet, you can do so from the Wwise tab.
- Your samples will be displayed below the Versions box. If no samples are installed, click on the blue Modify Wwise <version number> button.
- From the left column labeled Packages, select Samples to expand the list of individual Samples available.
- Select the samples you wish to install.
- Click on the blue button labeled Modify at the bottom of the page.
- Your samples will start installing. After the installation process is complete, samples you have installed will be listed in SAMPLES tab.