The Limbo game and its corresponding Wwise project have been made available to the Wwise community to allow experimenting with interactive audio using Wwise along with an actual game. You will be able to monitor in real-time what happens under the hood in an actual game situation. You will also be able to modify the game sound design by changing audio behaviors, remixing, and replacing the original audio files. The Limbo game and its corresponding project is meant for users who are already familiar with Wwise. If you are unfamiliar with Wwise, we recommend that you start with the 101 certification course to learn about Wwise basics and best practices before you step into the Limbo project.
Samples can be installed from the Wwise launcher.
Sample installation steps
- Click on the SAMPLES tab, then select Wwise.
- Samples are distributed for a specific version of Wwise.
- Select your Wwise version. If you have not installed Wwise yet, you can do so from the Wwise tab.
- Your samples will be displayed below the Versions box. If no samples are installed, click on the blue Modify Wwise <version number> button.
- From the left column labeled Packages, select Samples to expand the list of individual Samples available.
- Select the samples you wish to install.
- Click on the blue button labeled Modify at the bottom of the page.
- Your samples will start installing. After the installation process is complete, samples you have installed will be listed in SAMPLES tab.