The Wwise Game Simulator is a LUA interpreter with Wwise SDK bindings. This application allows you to use the simple scripting language Lua to reproduce exactly how sounds behave in your game. The Game Simulator can access most functionalities of the sound engine, allowing you to validate sound behaviors and profile the performance of Wwise on each platform before the integration of Wwise into your game's sound engine.
Samples can be installed from the Wwise launcher.
Sample installation steps
- Click on the SAMPLES tab, then select Wwise.
- Samples are distributed for a specific version of Wwise.
- Select your Wwise version. If you have not installed Wwise yet, you can do so from the Wwise tab.
- Your samples will be displayed below the Versions box. If no samples are installed, click on the blue Modify Wwise <version number> button.
- From the left column labeled Packages, select Samples to expand the list of individual Samples available.
- Select the samples you wish to install.
- Click on the blue button labeled Modify at the bottom of the page.
- Your samples will start installing. After the installation process is complete, samples you have installed will be listed in SAMPLES tab.