2013.2.8 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2013.2.7 and version 2013.2.8.
- Updated PS4 to SDK 1.700
- Updated Xbox One to May XDK
- Updated Xcode to 5.1.1
WG-24746 Support for tab-delimited files in Audio Files Importer. It is now possible to import media files from a tab-delimited text file (also known as tab-separated files). This file can define the following elements:
- WAV file to import.
- Object structure to contain the object which uses the WAV file.
- Any property values or references, such as the Voice Volume or the Output Bus.
- Event's Action using the object.
- WG-25079 Added support for AkSink_MergeToMain on Windows.
- WG-25276 Integrity Report for Trigger rate virtual behaviors.
- WG-24588 Fixed: Rare assert on line 246 in AkLEngineCmds.cpp when stopping a streamed file before its initial buffer has been read from disk.
- WG-24703 Fixed: Crash or assert when using SoundSeed Air in a low-latency build of the sound engine.
- WG-24860 Fixed: Occasional nullpointer crash in CAkMixer when using out-of-place effects (corrected fix made in 2013.2.7).
- WG-25097 (Xbox One) Fixed: Unhandled exception when playing XMA with in_platformInitSettings.uMaxXMAVoices = 0.
- WG-25111 Fixed: Dependency on specific version of XInput DLL on Windows in AkRumble plug-in.
- WG-25114 Fixed: Wrong cue (name) notified when user cue and exit cue overlap.
- WG-25125 All members of AkFileDesc are now cleared the first time it is passed to IAkFileLocationResolver::Open().
- WG-25186 Fixed: AkMp3Source.lib missing from Visual Studio 2013 installer package.
- WG-25187 (PS4) Fixed: Occasional crash in AK::SoundEngine::Term.
- WG-25199 (PS4) Fixed: Several issues in ATRAC-9 decoder with specific files.
- WG-25203 Fixed: Harmonizer effect crash in out-of-memory conditions.
- WG-25244 Fixed: Possible assert and crash when running out of memory when starting a state transition.
- WG-25256 Fixed: Rare crash in AK::Comm::Term.
- WG-25276 Fixed: Obsolete warning in Integrity Report when a switch container is child of a sample-accurate container.
- WG-25286 Fixed: Memory corruption when out-of-bounds listener ID is passed to AddSecondaryOutput.
- WG-25289 (Xbox One) Fixed: Flush-To-Zero mode not set.
- WG-25301 Fixed: Music clips lose sync when paused during look-ahead time period.
- WG-25309 Fixed: Exception handling and RTTI are enabled on Android.