2014.1.4 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2014.1.3 and version 2014.1.4.
- Updated Xbox One XDK to February 2015.
- WG-26700 Improved Wwise Profiler performance.
- WG-25995 Changed SetGameObjectOutputBusVolume() to now affect (main) output bus volume of voices even when they are not sending to a user or game-defined auxiliary bus.
- WG-27008 Added the Wwise Project Adventure handbook in Simplified Chinese.
- WG-26841 Removed some compilation warnings in the PS4 release build.
- WG-26784 Added Wwise command-line tool for Mac Authoring.
- WG-26197 Fixed: XMA conversion errors when encoding multichannel XMA.
- WG-26518 Fixed: Looping sounds are not playable from the Transport in "Non-Original" mode if the original file does not exist.
- WG-26688 Fixed: Voice Monitor Bus Input mode not displaying correct values when inspected bus is not HDR.
- WG-26717 Fixed: Crash when changing state while an unloaded switch container is still active.
- WG-26738 Fixed: Property Editor: All properties tab are hidden when added in floating view.
- WG-26750 Fixed: Crash when renaming or changing the Location of a Custom Property.
- WG-26826 Fixed: "Work Unit modified" message, which can appear when saving, is now configurable through the Windows registry.
- WG-26842 Fixed: Audio hardware failure causes hangs on Wii U.
- WG-26862 Fixed: "Sound is not attached to any listener" message appears every time AK::SoundEngine::SetActiveListeners() is called.
- WG-26870 Fixed: Possible crash when adding new binding in the Control Surface Bindings.
- WG-26871 Fixed: Possible crash when playing a Music Switch Container.
- WG-26881 Fixed: Minor return code confusion when multiple sounds are queried with AK::SoundEngine::GetSourceStreamBuffering().
- WG-26897 Fixed: Gaps in audio in some interactive music use cases.
- WG-26899 Fixed: Fade-in on Music Switch Tracks can fail.
- WG-26902 Fixed: Not all mixer plug-in functions are profiled for CPU usage.
- WG-26912 Fixed: Changing object selection in Control Surface does not update the binding group when the view is opened in another layout.
- WG-26914 Fixed: Control Surface bindings on Game Parameters with different ranges affect each other.
- WG-26917 Fixed: Race condition in AK::SoundEngine::UnloadBank() causes rare memory corruption in Default Pool.
- WG-26932 Fixed: Automatically modified presets are not saved.
- WG-26946 Fixed: Instance limiting ignores voices that are under the volume threshold in "Continue To Play" mode and lets them play.
WG-26962 Fixed: Inconsistent
AkDeviceSettings::uNumConcurrentIOin deferred streaming device results in I/O freeze.
- WG-26963 Fixed: ConvertExternalSources option is case-sensitive and fails silently.
- WG-26979 Fixed: Non-cachable streaming flag sometimes ignored in game-side Wwise.
- WG-26985 Fixed: State transition time wrongly handled when setting same state many times in a row.
- WG-26922 Fixed: Crash when using Atrac9 and HDR on PS4.
- WG-27006 Fixed: ControlSurfacesConfig.xml error when generating SoundBanks with WwiseCLI.exe.
- WG-27025 Fixed: SoundbanksInfo.xml GUID of the Init bank is changing at every generation.
- WG-27027 Fixed: Possible crash on PS4 when a decoding error is detected on an Atrac9 streamed file.