Wwise SDK 2019.2.0
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2018.1.2 and version 2018.1.3. 이전 버전을 보시려면 이전 버전 릴리즈 노트 를 참고하세요. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2018.1.x versions.
|참고: Plug-in Developers This version of Wwise supports plug-ins built with Wwise 2018.1. For plug-ins built with older versions of Wwise, their developers must recompile and repackage them with a compatible version.|
- WG-39161 Added a Python tool to assist plug-in developers in packaging their plug-ins.
- WG-39448 Added a Python tool to assist plug-in developers in creating the bundle.json files used by the Wwise Launcher.
- WG-39455 Added a Python tool to assist plug-in developers in creating new plug-ins.
- WG-39447 Corrected the classId of some Wwise Objects in the SDK doc.
- WG-39566 Platforms not supported by Motion sink are now excluded by default when importing Motion Factory Presets. The excluded platforms can all be re-included if needed.
- WG-39844 Added error messages to explain MSSpatial initialization failures.
- WG-30329 수정됨: 프로젝트를 수정할 때 Batch Rename에서 간혹 충돌이 발생하는 문제.
- WG-31497 Fixed: Wwise Remote Connect dialog does not display all applications when running on a machine with multiple network adapters.
- WG-37689 Fixed: With diffraction enabled, large triangles that are just barely non-planar may result in an error reported by Spatial Audio (AK::SpatialAudio::SetGeometry - Invalid diffraction edge formed by vertices [X, Y] and triangles (U, V)).
- WG-39454 Fixed: Lengthy Init of Audio Output plug-in may cause sound engine to consider it a timeout.
- WG-39515 Fixed: Rare crash with Delay line management in Reflect.
WG-39541 Fixed: Calling
StopPlayingID()on one of multiple game objects playing the same Switch Container clears the Switch history for the other game objects.
WG-39544 Fixed: Calling function
SetRPTCValueByPlayingIDignores Playing ID if a transition time is specified.
- WG-39560 Fixed: Sink clean-up now occurs in the same thread as sink initialization (in the audio thread) instead of after stopping the audio thread.
- WG-39605 Fixed: Cannot use a Windows-specific audio output plug-in when auditioning sounds for a different target platform in authoring.
- WG-39624 Fixed: The Wwise Effect Editor is not updated when a new mixer plug-in is selected for a bus.
WG-39674 Fixed: API function names
AK::SpatialAudio::SetPortalObstructionAndOcclusionare incorrectly reported in the Capture Log as, respectively, AuxSends, Position, SetEmitterObstruction, and SetPortalObstruction.
- WG-39678 Fixed: Long AkRecorder filepaths are truncated.
WG-39680 Fixed: Frequent Opus file source starvation on highly compressed files.
참고: If you are using your own implementation of IAkAutoStream, you most likely need to recompile it and implement the new function:
IAkAutoStream::SetMinTargetBufferSize. This function allows setting a minimal auto stream buffer size to be made ready by the auto stream system.
WG-39682 Fixed: Crash in
Meter3DUserPref::GetValuewhen closing Wwise Authoring.
WG-39693 Fixed: Possible memory corruption in class
- WG-39705 Fixed: When watching game objects in the Attenuation Editor, some additional flags were shown and some flags that were expected to be shown were not.
- WG-39717 Fixed: Image sources in Wwise Reflect sometimes get replaced by ones with new IDs.
- WG-39726 Fixed: A crash in Spatial Audio when disabling reflections by setting the reflection order to 0, while simultaneously adding or removing geometry.
- WG-39737 Fixed: Using the auto-generated user interface does not work for Source plug-ins.
- WG-39745 Fixed: Glitches when ramping up or down the LPF parameter on devices with a 44,100 Hz sample rate.
- WG-39765 Fixed: Jumping to an object by name in the Project Explorer.
WG-39783 Fixed: Timing issue with
GetSpeakerAngles(). If called too closely to
LoadBank("Init.bnk"), it could fail.
- WG-39794 Fixed: (Xbox One) Rare hang while using MSSpatialAudio.
- WG-39838 Fixed: Spatial Audio reflections in the Game Object Profiler are sometimes drawn with incorrect transparency.
WG-39846 Fixed: Connecting the Wwise Profiler to a game resets the Audio Device set in
- WG-39850 Fixed: (macOS) Command add-ons are not supported.
- WG-39882 Fixed: Positioning's "Override Parent" setting not properly pushed to sound engine.
- WG-39886 Fixed: Multi-channel source files with more than two channels converted to Opus with a quality factor inferior to 16 generate noise on playback.
- WG-39891 Fixed: Updated DirectX device status handling.