I'm having a weird bug right now with the authoring software.
Almost half of my files are not playing in Wwise, some of them work fine, but some when i try to test playback in the authoring software (Original or Converted) it does not make any sound.
Here's what i checked
- Tried to play on different modes (Headphones, speaker, 5.1 etc)
- Tested other audio files, and some play fine.
- Meters don't work when i play the file. They show up a bit when i press play (a tiny little bar or levels show up at the bottom, but does not move)
- Events don't play any sound in soundcaster session
- I tried re-converting them to another format and it does not work
I don't know if i'm the idiot that forgot to check a certain box or read the whole manual for Wwise, but since some files are playing and the files that do not play, used to play earlier on in the project, i'm guessing i did not cause it. But i am totally open to the idea that i messed up somewhere.
I'm running wwise with Unreal 4.9
Wwise version 2015.1.2
Thanks for the help,