I am a student at Vancouver Film School studying game design, and I ma having some issues finding my Unreal project through the WWise Launcher. I am making a game in Unreal 4.15.1 and I am using WWise 2016.2.2.6022.
Following is the list of things I have tried.
1) Made a new Unreal Project placed it in perforce (Where the main project is currently stored) and the launcher found that project.
2) Moved the wanted project to the desktop to make sure that it was not a perforce issue and the launcher could still not find it.
3) Compared the project settings of the two different projects, the new one and the one I am working on. They were identical.
4) Tried these previous steps on a different computer and had the same result.
5) I followed this guide (https://www.audiokinetic.com/library/edge/?source=UE4&id=installation.html) to installing Wwise and for a brief moment the project appeared under the launcher. I then received a different error, as I was attempting to fix that error the project disappeared from the launcher window.
At first I thought this was a mistake I made while trying to fix that previous error, so I deleted the folders I created in that guide above and re did the entire process hoping for it to work again and it did not.
6) I then did the guide process on the second project and it worked on there, not on the one I wanted to use.
7) I then compared the settings of the two projects and it was identical again.
If anyone can help me with this error that would be very appreciated :)