Table of Contents
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2019.2.0.7216.1681
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2019.2.0.
- Wwise SDK: 2019.2.0
- Unity: Unity 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration does not support Unity 4. Compatibility with Unity versions not listed above is not guaranteed.
|Platforms:||Wwise Unity Integration tested on:|
Magic Leap (Lumin OS)
UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
WG-39507 Replaced the use of
- WG-42160 Registered the Wwise Editor settings and the Wwise Initialization settings as SettingsProviders.
- WG-42486 Fixed: Portal Assignments to Back and Front Rooms did not respond to Undo/Redo, in Spatial Audio.
- WG-42487 Fixed: (Spatial Audio) When disabling AkRoom Components, the listener or the emitters were not placed in the correct rooms.
- WG-43185 Improved lock performance by using C# lock instead of a mutex.
- WG-43252 The Wwise device enumeration is now exposed.
- WG-43255 The "Wwise\Resources" folder has been renamed to "Wwise\ScriptableObjects".
- WG-43329 Exposed the AK::SoundEngine::ResourceMonitor feature to Unity
- WG-44044 LoadBank from memory overloads has been renamed to LoadBankMemoryCopy and LoadBankMemoryView.
- WG-44311 (Spatial Audio) Added undo/redo support to AkEnvironmentPortal.
- WG-44366 Fixed: Disabling the AkRoom Component did not work as expected.
- WG-44450 All variations of AkArray, AkHashList, AkKeyArray now optionally provide their own rule for a "Grow Policy", in order to optimize the rules that are applied by every declaration.
- WG-44742 Updated the range limits for Spatial Audio settings in Unreal and Unity.
- WG-44768 Added the ability to load banks from UnityEngine.Application.persistentDataPath on platforms that support it.
- WG-45089 Removed warnings that could appear when dealing with AkEventPlayables within Unity's Timeline.
- WG-45586 Added the bEnableDirectPathDiffraction parameter to Spatial Audio, in order to globally enable or disable the diffraction.
- WG-45782 Fixed: (Spatial Audio) AkSurfaceReflector components were ignored after disabling an AkRoom.
- WG-46045 Added a migration step to 2019.2: AkSpatialAudioEmitter is replaced with AkRoomAwareObject.
- WG-46158 Added a menu to switch scenes or exit the application to WwiseDemoScene.
- WG-46919 Fixed: A DllNotFoundException on the WAAPI Client could occur after deleting the Library folder.
- WG-46991 Fixed: Background unloading of banks no longer occur.
WG-47182 The possibility of modifying the front and back rooms of an AkRoomPortal has been removed. Rooms are now automatically the highest priority, active and enabled room that overlaps the front and back positions of an AkRoomPortal. As a result of this, the SpatialAudioTutorial Unity scene's
AkRoomPortalComponent Baker was removed.
Generated on Thu Jul 16 2020 11:05:04 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.17