Here are the Release Notes for the public BETA:
Wwise Mac Authoring Application BETA
1) This is a BETA version of the Wwise Authoring Application for Mac. Please see below for a list of known issues with this BETA. This version of the Wwise Authoring Application for Mac can be used in a production and/or in a teaching environment.
2) This version is compatible with the latest Wwise Windows release available on our website (https://www.audiokinetic.com/downloads/). Wwise projects and SoundBanks generated from this BETA Authoring Application for Mac can be used with the standard release of the Authoring Application for Windows.
3) Wwise project migration (2013.1 and over) is now supported on Mac OS X. To use an existing Wwise project that was created before 2013.1, please migrate the project first using the Wwise Authoring Application for Windows.
To install the Wwise Authoring Application for Mac:
1) Delete any previous Wwise Authoring Application for Mac installed on your system.
2) Extract the content of the "Wwise_Authoring_Mac" zip file.
3) Copy the Wwise application to your Mac OS X "Applications" folder.
4) Make sure you have an internet connection available on the Mac where you intend on installing Wwise.
5) Double-click the Wwise application.
6) On the 1st application launch, Wwise will automatically download the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Setup" that will be installed on your Mac on a per user basis.
7) Follow the instructions onscreen to install the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable".
8) Wwise will be launched automatically upon completion of the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable" installation.
FIXED SINCE 2013.2.7_Build4856_MacAuthoringApplicationBETA:
WG-22215 Yellow and Green highlights in the Capture Log are badly drawn onscreen.
FIXED SINCE 2013.1.1_Build4677_Alpha2:
WG-22210 Wwise "splash screen"& "About Wwise" dialogs are empty.
WG-22218 Wwise contextual help is slow to display and ends up behind the main Wwise window on focus change.
WG-22221 CTRL-clicking in an edit box to reset a value pauses the playback.
WG-22225 Modal windows aren't really or completely modal. The window Z-order is not respected.
WG-22226 Wwise shuts down/CRASH when you try to migrate a project from a previous version.
WG-22227 Pressing the "Spacebar" should start a playback of the object loaded in the Transport.
WG-22229 Cannot import WAV files in Wwise using Drag and Drop.
WG-22230 Window focus is irritating in general. Often need to click twice instead of only once.
WG-22235 Need to use the MacOSX native "Open File/Folder" Browser.
WG-22236 Wwise related files (*.wwu, *.wproj, etc.) need to have a Wwise icon, not a Mac generic one.
WG-22717 Loudness Meter view toolbar UI isn't updated properly when you resize the view (floating and docked).
WG-22718 The "Search" edit box on the Wwise toolbar doesn't work properly.
WG-23229 RTPC axis labels and numbers are displayed too small.
WG-22721 Need to improve the Advanced Profiler view performances.
FIXED SINCE 2013.2.1_Build4821_BETA1:
WG-22238 The Project Explorer "Open Containing Folder" functionality doesn’t work.
WG-22239 The Project Explorer "Edit in External Editor" functionality should support *.app on the Mac (not *.exe).
WG-22245 The Copy Streamed Files operation fails after the SoundBank generation.
WG-22385 AAC conversion fails. Need to use the Mac QuickTime AAC Encoder.
WG-22386 The various Profiling views content is not updated onscreen when "Follow Capture Time" and the Advanced Profiler "Voices" tabs are displayed.
WG-23919 Give an appropriate error message when a user attempts to migrate a pre-2013.1 project.