I have troubles with the usage of plugins.
What I am willing to do
- Allow the user of my game to use his own mp3 as a background music
- Extract various data from the music (beat, peaks, bass, ...) and use this data into the game.
Current Configuration of my project
- MP3SourceFactory.h included
- MP3Source.lib included
- Plugin registered with RegisterPlugin
1) How can I use the MP3 plugin ?
AkMP3InfoRead and AkMP3PrepareForPlayback functions seems to be not exposed, so I am not able to use them into my game.
2) Is it possible to do efficient DSP through a wwise plugin ?
3) Some advices related to the "What I am willing to do" part ?
To put everything in a nutshell I would like some advanced samples , the documentation cover only the plugin itself but not its integration and the integration demo doesn't use any plugin or very basic ones.