Wwise Unreal Integration
Release Notes 2019.2.14.7616.2082
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.14.7616.2082 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.26.
For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- WG-57433 Fixed: Unreal Demo Game fails to package for Xbox One platform with XDK on Unreal 4.27.1 due to missing configuration fields.
- WG-51015 Fixed: Marker labels and music cue names are not properly copied in Event callbacks.
- WG-54245 Fixed: Non-ASCII characters are not sent properly in WAAPI messages.
- WG-54864 Fixed: Media in nested Music Switch Containers mapped to the generic path are not loaded.
- WG-55312 Fixed: RecursionNotAllowed error caused by media being loaded before the AkAudio module has been initialized.
WG-55715 Fixed: Media can be unset in the Sound Engine in the edge case where media asset destruction happens after construction during level transitions.
- WG-56139 Fixed: Potential deadlock during sound data generation when parsing SoundBank asset data.
- WG-56161 Fixed: CreateStreamingRequest can assert for streaming media if the media asset is unloaded at the wrong time. Media asset validity is now checked before requesting new streaming data.
- WG-56245 Fixed: Tracking of LinkedAkEvents in AkAudioBanks erroneously marks bank assets as dirty.
- WG-56455 Fixed: Some Media IDs in the XML/JSON bank file are missing when the same Media is referenced by different Switches inside a Switch Container.
- WG-56716 Fixed: "Media not loaded" errors when using Split Switch Container Media and nested Switch Containers.