Table of Contents
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed between the 2017.1.3.6377.732 and the 2017.1.4.6407.760 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
- WG-33333 Removed obsolete code that tried to handle global focus.
- WG-34745 Reduced Lower Engine memory pool size on mobile platforms.
- WG-34879 Exposed the collision channel used for occlusion line trace in AkComponent's properties.
- WG-35035 Ensured setting the occlusion refresh interval to 0 from Blueprint correctly disables the feature.
- WG-35104 In a multiplayer scenario, listeners are now properly handled.
- WG-35463 Fixed: Portals not working on 32-bit platforms.
- WG-35473 Now register game objects only when the world is valid.
- WG-35614 Removed coordinates conversion. See Migrating to the new coordinate system. for more information.
Generated by 1.8.20