Table of Contents
Ensure you are logged in if you are a licensed user for specific platforms.
Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.6.7381.1779 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.25.
Platform-specific information can be found here:
For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- WG-50055 Closed portals are shown differently when selected in the editor.
- WG-50993 New parameter in AkGeometry component called Welding Threshold. When the static mesh type is selected, the Welding Threshold can be adjusted to specify the distance between vertices that will be welded.
- WG-50332 WAAPI subscription ak.wwise.core.soundbank.generate now publishes all log messages, per severity.
- WG-50108 Media assets in Unreal now use hash of the content for the dirty flag for saving. This is more reliable on projects shared via version control.
- WG-50675 Improved the check for rebuilding missing or out-of-date assets in Event-Based Packaging.
- WG-47325 Fixed: Reverbs used in Spatial Audio tutorials have Early Reflections enabled.
- WG-47374 Fixed: Room tone is orphaned when Spatial Audio Room is removed.
- WG-48701 Fixed: Diffraction not enabled by default on Surface Reflector components.
- WG-49620 Fixed: "Master bus structure not loaded" error upon Editor initialization.
- WG-49910 Fixed: Multiple attempts are required to successfully migrate a project to Event-Based Packaging.
- WG-49936 Fixed: Spatial Audio mesh in the tutorials displays errors when used as a Spatial Audio Geometry
WG-50109 Fixed: (Windows) Crash in
- WG-50116 Fixed: Race condition during WAAPI Sound Data generation that could lead to broken media references.
- WG-50283 Fixed: Crash when unloading Events or SoundBanks that have not finished loading.
- WG-50439 Fixed: Packaging warnings related to external sources.
- WG-50580 Fixed: Events marked as dirty when only media is regenerated.
- WG-50619 Fixed: Sometimes the Default Language isn't set properly in the Init Bank.
- WG-50683 Fixed: Launcher integration process does not copy XboxOne_vc150 and XboxOne_vc160 folders to the ThirdParty folder.
- WG-50730 Fixed: AkGeometry crashes UE4 when added to large meshes.
- WG-50796 Fixed: Crash when posting Events by name.
- WG-50835 Fixed: When grouping Events in SoundBanks and using Event-Based Packaging, Events that do not use a required bank have no audio.
- WG-50895 Fixed: Non-Unity build fails.
- WG-49209 Fixed: Parentheses in package names are problematic. They are now replaced when auto-importing Wwise assets. Use commandlet SanitizeWwiseObjectPath to migrate old assets with invalid characters.
Generated by 1.8.20