Wwise Unreal Integration Documentation
Each version of this integration matches a specific build of Unreal Engine 4. Here is what has changed in the 2019.2.8.7432.1840 release of the integration (in addition to upgrading to the new Unreal build).
This integration does not support experimental Unreal Engine 4 features.
This integration compiles against Unreal Engine versions 4.23 and up, but was only tested against Unreal Engine 4.25.
For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes.
- WG-49536 Added an option in the Integration Settings to split media by folders to reduce the number of files in a folder.
- WG-51110 Added support for Unreal 4.26.
- WG-51592 Disabled Event-Based Packaging by default, and removed prompt to migrate to it upon migration of an existing project.
- WG-50752 Fixed: Issues with the parsing of nested state values in the Interactive Music hierarchy for SoundBanksInfo.xml.
- WG-51495 Fixed: Crash when copying an event section from one Sequencer track to another.
- WG-51670 Fixed: Spatial Audio crash when AkGeometry retrieves invalid data from mesh.
- WG-51886 Fixed: Invalid Group Short ID on State and Switch value assets.
Generated by 1.8.20