Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.1 and version 2017.1.1. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
- WG-33961 Can now read pre-2016.1 external source and streaming WEM files in Wwise 2017.1.1 and later versions.
Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 170301 (March 2017 QFE 1)
Note: Starting with this release of the XDK, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 is not supported anymore and Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 is now supported.
- WG-34177 Added Python 3.6 support for WAAPI. All Python code samples have been tested with the latest Autobahn version (17.8.1) using the built-in asyncio library for Python 3.6 and trollius for Python 2.7.
- WG-33074 "Default" Game Object of Emitter-Listener tab can no longer be added to Watches tab.
- WG-33554 Fixed: Enable positioning option not available from the Mixing Desk.
- WG-33565 Fixed: Attenuation still displayed in 3D Game Object viewer even if bus is 2D enabled.
- WG-33794 Fixed: Exiting Wwise while calling WAAPI sometimes causes the Wwise.exe process to continue running even after closing the main window.
- WG-33845 Fixed: Channel Configuration Override combo box in Multi Editor does not always update when changing selection to a mixed-value.
- WG-33956 Fixed: Container with Sample accurate transition having children containers with Trigger rate transitions can cause crash.
- WG-34020 Fixed: Wwise can spend a lot of time in the 'Collecting SoundBank information' stage of SoundBank generation involving music objects.
- WG-34023 Fixed: No sound in game after re-registering listeners.
- WG-34024 Fixed: The Bus Voice Properties are incorrectly applied twice, when a child object overrides to the same output bus as its parent Blend Container.
- WG-34028 Fixed: (PS4) Rare deadlock during soak test (of more than 12 hours).
- WG-34097 Fixed: (Mac) Importing Factory Assets into Integration Demo causes freeze if the project is opened directly via the Launcher.
- WG-34103 Fixed: Crash in Convolution Reverb when using an 1.1 (Center + LFE) impulse response on a stereo voice.
- WG-34119 Fixed: API profiler reports invalid data when calling Spatial Audio aux sends API with 0 sends.
- WG-34159 Fixed: Wwise deletes English keyboard layout if English keyboard layout is not default for Windows user.
- WG-34206 Fixed: Acoustic texture presets should not be packaged in the banks.
- WG-34207 Fixed: Sink plug-in failure does not revert to default sinks, resulting in silence.
WG-34208 Fixed: Calling
SetDefaultListeners()does not correctly update sounds that are currently playing; sounds become inaudible.
- WG-34210 Fixed: Memory corruption when routing mono to LFE bus and 2D positioning with panner enabled.
WG-34214 Fixed: Callback never called after being registered with
WG-34221 Fixed: Crash on shutdown when destroying static object of type
- WG-34226 Fixed: Harmonizer Effect can generate illegal values in the audio signal under specific conditions.
- WG-34243 Fixed: (Switch) Performance issue at the start of Opus decoding.
WG-34273 Fixed: (Switch) Sink not honoring
- WG-34284 Fixed: (Android) Division by zero on initialization on specific hardware (mobiistar, Nova, Play Spark).
- WG-34344 Fixed: Crash when sorting Loaded Media column in Profiler.
- WG-34349 Fixed: (PS4) Assert after failing to create hardware instance.
WG-34350 Fixed: Potential stack overflow if using
AK::IAkGlobalPluginContext::ComputeWeightedAmbisonicsDecodingFromSampledSpherewith very large number of points.
WG-34354 Fixed: (PS4) Missing dependency in the PS4 documentation -
- WG-34376 Fixed: Crash in Multi Editor while editing Wwise values.
- WG-34378 Fixed: Null memory access crash report in the Game Object Profiler.
- See also